Why pfc editor?
- lite version is free and opensource -> own GITHUB project
- downloadable -> can be run from whatever php5.4+ webhosting you will want - even from localhost
- can be used in mode one-copy-per-project as folder, which is uploaded into some webhosting and open in some browser to view/edit all other hosted files/folders
- files UTF8 encoding checking and auto safe converting, possibility to change file original encoding
- multiple workspaces(left panels) with file structures available
- other/third sides(persons) changes into filesystem at background detected and handled
- safe modern application design - sever side codes can be holded out of web public folder
- application sounds support -> after few months testing sound after successfull save of open file is adictive
- First contributor in GITHUB project founded. Thanks a lot ;)
- Project demo release on GITHUB was noticed and posted September 17, 2015 at jQueryRain.com in jQuery-php category
- can support multiple diffrent workspaceses(projects)
- will support for inner applications (standalone or into middle editor) as calculator or js key code generator
- will support for remote applications(websites) to be easily accessted
- will be designed to use server side API for ajax requests and JSON messages return to be easily extendable to other server languages
Want to be noticed, when project comes to be live?
Are you web developer or designer and wants to be part of dev team around pfc editor?
Project has also second phase, which is planed to be commercial, so there is oppurtunity make nice money, too.
If you thinking about it, dont hesitate to contact me via skype or email!
Support pfc lite editor project development: